New Music

New Music: R&B Crooner Joe Thomas Releases His 12th Studio Album #MyNameIsJoeThomas

11/07/2016 06:23:00 PM

Photo Credit: Singersroom.com

Joe is one of the most talented R&B artists to date. He has lasted decades and quite honestly no one has his longevity or talent. 12 Studio albums is an amazing feat. From the 90s-2016 he has been consistently pumping out GOOD R&B MUSIC.

I've been a fan of his since I was a kid. I have a love affair with R&B I listen to it every day and Joe is my go to R&B crooner. I've listened to every album he's made from Everything to Bridges, he just mellows me and I can't stop listening to him. I have my favorites All That I Am, My Name is Joe, Better Days, And Then..., Ain't Nothin Like Me, and Joe Thomas, New Man are just my top fave albums!

Now he has a new album named #MYNAMEISJOETHOMAS and I can't wait to hear it!




Photo Credit: OfficialJoeThomas.com
#MyNameIsJoeThomas has 16 tracks:

1. Lean Into It
2. Don't Lock Me Out
3. Wear The Night
4. So I Can HaveYou Back
5. No Chance
6. Happy Hour feat. Gucci Mane
7. Hollow
8. Hurricane
9. Can't Run From Love
10. Tough Guy
11. Lay You Down
12. I Swear
13. Love Centric
14. Celebrate You
15. Our Anthem 
16. Hello (Adele Cover) 

There are two lead singles off of the album So I Can Have You Back and Happy Hour feat. Gucci Mane. It also features the old school powerful, loving, moving song Our Anthem.

Our Anthem is a powerful song speaking on the injustice and racism that this affecting our communities. It encourages love, equality, and peace. It's a song that requires an open heart and mind to understand. Listen for yourself:



So I Can Have You Back is classic crooner Joe tune. The song is about a lost love and desperately wanting to have that love back. It's soft smooth and mellow but has a very passionate message. I'm drawn to this kind of music and anytime I hear Joe sing I just fall in love with his voice all over again. The emotion and love he conveys when he sings are unmatched. Listen for yourself:


Happy Hour feat. Gucci Mane is an upbeat R&B groove. It definitely gives you the club vibe. You can dance up close and personal with a nice little beat. I'm not gonna lie I wasn't interested in this song at first because I'm not a fan of Gucci Mane. But given the fact that it was Joe's song I decided to give it a listen. And honestly, it's a cool song. I like the R&B/HipHop groove. It's definitely gonna give you that sultry sexy feel. It's a sexy song...minus Gucci I just block him out. I'm just keeping it all the way 100 LOL! Listen for yourself:



Joe's released several trailers via YouTube for his new album #MYNAMEISJOETHOMAS. The trailers are cute. If you've every sat and listened to an entire album and just felt like the artist was in the room giving you a full concert then you'll understand these trailers. I believe that's how all music should be heard. When you're in your room alone with the door closed and the speakers are up there's nothing like it. Just close your eyes and let the music take you away...


#MYNAMEISJOETHOMAS - GYM TRAILER


#MYNAMEISJOETHOMAS - STREET TRAILER


Photo Credit: @JoeThomas4real Twitter

Joe's new album #MYNAMEISJOETHOMAS will be released on November 11th. That's 4 days away! You can pre-order it right now on all music platforms and streaming services will have it available on the date of its release.

Joe was on tour promoting his album but the national ended on October 29th. So if you couldn't catch a show just pre-order the album.

Besides, Don't You Want Joe at Your House? LOL


Wanna keep in contact with Joe?! He's available on all social media platforms:

Instagram: therealjoethomas
Twitter: JoeThomas4real
Facebook:MrJoeThomas563
Vevo: Joe

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

SUBSCRIBE

SUBSCRIBE