Music

New Music: Nicki Minaj Officially Releases the First Single from the Pink Print Called Pills N Potions!

5/22/2014 12:19:00 AM



Pills N Potions fluctuates between hip hop and pop. Between her strong emotionally connected lyrics and her surprisingly sultry singing she has created the perfect mix to please her millions of barbie fans.

I can admit I was a little scared when I read the reviews at first for the song. A lot of people are saying it wasn't what they were expecting after songs like Yass Bish and Looking A** N**** have leaked or dropped. But when I listened to the song I was surprised at how great it really is. Nicki Minaj is a problem (and I mean that in a good way) because she is versatile artist. She can be a hip hop head, a pop star, and maybe an r&b artist (given a little bit more vocal training which I see she has been utilizing). She appeals to so many different type of fans it creates a broad spectrum of people that will continually support her music and movement.

Pills N Potions is a strong song. Nicki Minaj has really improved her vocal skills. Before she was a little weak in that department. Nicki has on occasion been off key on some of her songs. But in this song I can tell she has been working hard on her voice and it shows. I really enjoyed her song and I'm glad that she officially debuted this Pills N Potions.






Nicki Minaj's New Album The Pink Print is going to be available later this year!


Here is Chiraq & Yass Bish some of the leaked singles that have been floating around and rumored to be on her album the Pink Print:



You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

SUBSCRIBE

SUBSCRIBE