Music

New Music: Teyana Taylor's Got a New Single Out Called Maybe featuring Pusha T and Yo Gotti

5/27/2014 06:23:00 PM




Teyana Taylor has a new song out called Maybe. Above is a snippet from the Breakfast Club's debut of the song. This song was released on May 12. At this point its not available on iTunes. But its a good song none the less. I have to admit I was skeptical on Teyana Taylor as a musical artist. Don't get me wrong the girl can sing. But it was something about the way she sang that I just didn't like. She used to sing from her throat and not her diaphragm. It just sounded like she couldn't get enough air to sing the song. It would come across whiny and choppy at times, not good. I wasn't a fan of any of the covers she did or the songs she sang with GOOD music. I just couldn't get into it. But after hearing this song I have to say I'm surprised and glad she's improved. Her vocals were consistently smooth and they sounded crisp, clear and strong. Something I've been waiting to hear from her for a long time. She had the chops she just needed to perfect them and she did and I'm so so so happy.

The song Maybe is sultry and sexy I LOVE IT!!!!!! Not a fan of Yo Gotti although he did well on the track and as usual one of my fave artists Pusha T did great as well. I mean the song is well put together. Teyana did her thang on the track. Pusha T did what he always does and Yo Gotti came correct. So its a good semi-slow groove club banger. Something you would dance on ya man with or do a little teasing dance to for your man.


All in all I would give the song an 8 out of 10. Good Job Teyana you killed it!


Source: Urbanleakz

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

SUBSCRIBE

SUBSCRIBE