Kanye West

Magazine Love: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cover VOGUE!

3/22/2014 01:29:00 AM


Kim looks stunning on the cover of VOGUE with her soon to be husband Kanye West. After months (could be longer not sure) of Kanye constantly making his case as to why Kim should be on the cover of Vogue, Anna Wintour finally caved.

One of Kim's biggest dreams has come true. I'm sure she's on cloud 9 right now. Check out what she said on her Facebook page:
O M GGGGGG!!! I can’t even breathe! Thank you #Vogue for this cover!!

Kim fulfilled this longtime dream looking absolutely stunning in this strapless Lanvin dress. She looked like a beautiful blushing bride on her wedding day. Kanye is so focused on Kim that he's really irrelevant and unnecessary. He's basically a prop. But one thing I will say is you can tell he really adores and loves her genuinely.

Kim, Kanye and baby North are in the shoot together. Below is a video of their family and the backstage of the Vogue shoot. By the way Kim and Kanye were both shot by photographer Annie Leibowitz



I just have one question about this shoot: Why was Kanye there? For months this man was ranting and raving about how much of a star SHE is and how she should be shown respect for her celebrity status. But yet when its time for the Vogue cover he's right there with her. If it was truly all for and about Kim wouldn't she be on the cover alone? Why does it have to be about Kim, her daughter North and Kanye?

Photo via Necole Bitchie. By the way this is a beautiful photo of Kim and Kanye. 


This is my problem with celebrities you want privacy yet you will put yourself and family out there for the world to see for no reason at all. Seriously? Kanye why didn't you let Kim cover the magazine by herself? And Vogue you're a fashion magazine, why did you change the content of your magazine to suit them? Vogue should've kept it about the clothes they were wearing and their fashion sense thats it. That hashtag, baby North (although she's a beautiful little baby, just as cute as can be), and the all that, not interested. Honestly giving them a spot in Vogue about their relationship and daughter is ridiculous. And truth be told I am not hating. I love the cover! Its beautiful and really show cases their love and beauty but I don't think it suits Vogue magazine. Maybe they should have went for Vanity Fair, Brides, Bridal Guide, Glamour, ELLE, Cosmopolitan, or even the New Yorker. I just felt that the this cover is not suitable for Vogue. It only benefits Kim and Kanye in my eyes. The American Vogue cover puts Kim K. on the same level as Michelle Obama, Beyonce, Rihanna, Emma Stone, Penelope Cruz, Adele, Halle Berry, Anne Hathaway, Kristen Stewart, Alexa Chung, and many more celebrities. I don't think I would put Kim in that category.

I'm downing her I'm glad she's becoming more mainstream in her fame verses just every mans wet dream. She's an extremely accomplished business woman and I can definitely admire that. I feel as though this cover was forced. Kanye campaigned this cover for months, it just seems strange that he would press for HER to be on the cover and then out of no where he appears on the cover with her. If Kim Kardashian truly is the superstar that Kanye claims she is then she would've got an American Vogue magazine cover a long time ago. No campaigning needed. I'm just saying. I'm not trying to steal nobodies shine I'm just stating fact!

Anyway Congrats on the cover Kardashian-West family. Kim you look beautiful as usual. Congrats on making your dream a reality!

Source: NecoleBitchie and VOGUE

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

SUBSCRIBE

SUBSCRIBE