Columbus Short

New Music! Dancer, Actor, Now SINGER? Columbus Short Drops a Single Called Gave Ya! And Its DAMN GOOD!!!

3/29/2014 09:32:00 PM


I would have never thought of Columbus Short as an R&B Singer. He his a multi-talented man. He can definitely dance (he danced and choreographed countless dance films and he even choreographed one of Britney Spears' biggest tours Onyx Hotel Tour) , he's an excellent actor (he successfully moved out of dance flicks to more diverse roles in movies like Quarantine, Armored, Death at a Funeral, This Christmas, and The Losers); and now he's a singer! It seems a little strange to see a man to transition from several forms of entertainment but its not uncommon. Drake went from acting to rapping successfully and Jamie Foxx went from comedy to acting to singing and back successfully. Both men at the top of their respective fields and dabble in each career field at will. So its not impossible to do it, I just didn't expect Columbus Short to have that kind of talent. He's really GOOD!


Columbus released this single Gave Ya via twitter. And oh my dear is he giving it. Singing falsetto straight out the gate, I love this song! He reminds me of Tank. The song is smooth and sexy. It is true R&B and I immediately fell in love with the music from the time I turned on the track. I couldn't believe his range and his voice. Just one more reason to love Columbus Short.

Check out the single below:

“Wanted my true fans to have a first listen,” tweeted Short on Thursday with a link to the track.




Source: SingersRoom

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

SUBSCRIBE

SUBSCRIBE