#Cried

New Music: American Idol Winner Candice Glover Has a New Single Out Called "Cried".

11/25/2013 05:46:00 PM


Candice Glover the recent winner of Season 12 American Idol has released a new single called Cried. Its a slow and strong ballad about the pain of a broken relationship (at least thats what I get from it). I love this song. Candice Glover is a strong alto and its a good breakup song. Truth be told there aren't many strong singers out in the music world. Right now Candice Glover is one of the strongest singers in the industry. She has a strong powerful voice similar to Jennifer Hudson. I really like Candice Glover and I wish her well on her journey to success in the entertainment industry. I can't wait to see how far she can go. Congrats Candice on your new single and future success.



Source: WetPaint

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

SUBSCRIBE

SUBSCRIBE