Bravo

Reality TV: Oh Boy....Bravo Has Another Reality TV Show Called Blood, Sweat and Heels

11/19/2013 01:33:00 PM


Bravo is still rolling strong with their reality TV empire. Bravo produces some of the biggest reality shows on TV from the Real Housewives Franchise (their bread and butter) to Millionaire Matchmaker and more. The show will be similar to the Real Housewives format: Throw several women in front of the camera. force them into being friends or becoming familiar with each other, all while coping in their normal lives with their careers. The cast includes starring former video vixen Melyssa Ford, A Belle in Brooklyn author Demetria Lucas, style journalist Geneva S. Thomas, Melyssa’s business partner Brie Bythewood, modeling agency owner Mica Hughes and style expert Daisy Lewellyn.



Not sure if I'm going to be watching this show. The only person I am familiar with is Melyssa Ford. But that wouldn't entice me to watch it either. It really doesn't seem like my style. Bravo really needs to slow down on the reality shows and make TV shows that are worth watching. Yeah the Real Housewives Franchise is cool but its getting old. These shows all have the same format. Forced interaction to create a plot that wouldn't occur under normal circumstances. Its just too much and unnecessary. I remember people had to actors or actresses to be on TV. Now you audition and you thrust into the world of Reality TV. Its sad. Very sad.

I'm not a fan of the show. The trailer isn't interesting. I don't expect this show to go beyond the first season. #RealTalk. Good Luck to Melyssa Ford and the rest of the cast. I hope it works out but I SERIOUSLY doubt it!



Source: MadameNoire

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

SUBSCRIBE

SUBSCRIBE