Car Crash

So Sad...Fast and Furious Star Paul Walker Has Passed Away

11/30/2013 11:45:00 PM


Can you believe it? Paul Walker has died in car crash.  #RIPPaulWalker. It's sad day in Hollywood and all over the world. My condolences go out to his family, friends, and co-stars.
Paul Walker was a great actor. He had several hit films that I watch to this day: films like She's All That with Freddie Prinze Jr, Eight Below, Varsity Blues with James Van Der Beek, In the Blue with Jessica Alba, and of course most of the world recognizes him from the Fast & Furious franchise with Vin Diesel, Tyrese Gibson, and the Rock Dwayne Johnson.




He will truly be missed. From that thousand watt smile to those beautiful piercing blue eyes Paul Walker definitely commanded the room. And his acting ability was stellar. Paul Walker I hope you're in a better place. You were definitely one my fave actors. And I'd like to thank you for entertaining me all these years. Much Love and Rest in Peace.


Source: CNN

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

SUBSCRIBE

SUBSCRIBE