CBS

Possible Spin-off: NCIS is Going to New Orleans

11/15/2013 08:21:00 PM





The ever popular show NCIS is going to New Orleans! In a couple weeks there will be a two part series where the team will have to travel to New Orleans to solve a murder. An entire NCIS team will be there and this will potentially lead to another spin-off series called NCIS: New Orleans. No word on who the cast for the New Orleans show.


This was brought on OMG! Insider a few days ago. Mark Harmon and one of the hosts of OMG! Insider were taking a little tour around the set when the topic came up. Mark explained the new series may be introduced and if works they could have a new series that takes off. Just like NCIS: Los Angeles. BTW: NCIS: Los Angeles was introduced during Season 6 of NCIS in a 2 part episode called Legend I & II

I hope it works out for them I really do. I wasn't a fan of NCIS: LA I didn't like the concept. I did like Chris O'Donnell's stint on NCIS in the 2 part episode. I realize now that this was a segway into the series NCIS: Los Angeles. This occured with the CSI series as well. Each show was introduced by the other. CSI: Miami was introduced by the original in the Season 2 episode titled "Cross-Jurisdictions", CSI: NY was introduced by CSI: Miami in the Season 2 episode "MIA/NYC NonStop". 

Anyway, NCIS: Los Angeles is too focused on the undercover work. I just don't like it enough to be an avid watcher. Although I love and adore the original NCIS. The original has a mixture of everything needed to make the show AWESOME! Undercover work, good old fashion investigations, forensics and psychology, personal issues plaguing the team, family, comradery, politics, terrorists, etc! Its just a really well rounded put together show, that I love!  



So good luck on the New Orleans 2-part series due out later this spring! I can't wait to see how it opens up NCIS: New Orleans and what this new show will center around. 




Source: Deadline and OMG!Insider

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

SUBSCRIBE

SUBSCRIBE