@kmichelle

#NowPlaying: K. Michelle's Rebellious Soul

9/05/2013 06:20:00 PM



K. Michelle one of the fan favorites of Love and Hip Hop Atlanta has rededicated herself to her first love: Music. K. Michelle is an immensely talented singer/songwriter. Rebellious Soul exceeded expectations by debuting at #2 on the US Billboard Top 200 Chart, #1 on the US Billboard R&B/Soul 100 Chart, and #1 on iTunes. K. Michelle has been dubbed the "Female R. Kelly" an accolade that anyone would and should wear with pride (in regards to his music of course). She writes songs that resonates with your mind, body, and soul. She's raw, gritty, and sometimes a little ghetto lol, all in the hopes of getting the message to her audience. What sets K. Michelle a part from the rest of the R&B artists is thats she's not afraid to go those dark places, to be raw and upfront. She makes her music simple but increasingly hypnotic and sultry (i love that word sultry lol). All in all K. Michelle's album Rebellious Soul is an album that everyone can relate to. Women, men, EVERYONE.

My favorite tracks off of Rebellious Soul: I Don't Like Me, Can't Raise A Man, of course V.S.O.P., My Life, and Hate on Her. Don't get me wrong I like the entire album. I can play it all the way through without skipping but just picking out my favorite tracks off of the album these are my absolute FAVES!

Despite what was displayed on TV, I encourage you to give K. Michelle's music a try. I saw a lot of people on Facebook and Twitter just by passing the album because her attitude on LHHATL. Put that to the side and just listen to her music. I think you will be pleasantly surprised with what you hear.

Here is a snippet provided by soundcloud of the some of the tracks on her album Rebellious Soul.


Music Video for V.S.O.P.



Music Video for I Don't Like Me



Music Video for The Right One


Rebellious Soul Tracklisting:

01. My Life feat. Meek Mill / The Right One (Interlude)
02. Damn
03. I Don’t Like Me
04. Can’t Raise a Man
05. V.S.O.P.
06. Pay My Bills
07. Sometimes / Coochie Symphony (Interlude)
08. Ride Out
09. Hate on Her
10. When I Get a Man / Rebuild This Heart (Interlude)
11. A Mother’s Prayer



Rebellious Soul is availabe iTunes, Amazon, or Google Play
Rebellious Soul (Deluxe Edition) is available Exclusively Available at Target!

Source:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

SUBSCRIBE

SUBSCRIBE