#Drake

(I KNOW I'M LATE) New Music & #NowPlaying: Drake ~ Hold On, We're Going Home feat. Majid Jordan + 3 New Downloadable Tracks!

9/20/2013 03:57:00 AM


Drake's Hold On, We're Going Home is a cool song. I feel as though I've heard this before. Like a mash up of his song Doing Wrong feat. Stevie Wonder and his song Find Your Love. If you really listen to the songs I'm talking about and then play Hold On, We're Going Home Drake hasn't changed much but I can say that the song itself is different. It's a little more upbeat but basically has the same tempo as Find Your Love and Doing Wrong. However the key he sang the song in is the same. He never changes and sings in the same key over and over again. But I can say that I like the song.

But I'm not gonna be too hard on the dude. I like the concept of the song. Its very mellow and soothing. I like how he serenades (in his own way cause if you want to know the truth Drake's singing ability is mediocre at best not trying to be mean to downplay the man's talent I'm just being honest.) on the song. Drake has a unique perspective of what he considers to be Hip Hop. He likes to cross genres a lot and I think that's why artists like him, Nicki Minaj, Beyonce, Lil Wayne, Frank Ocean, etc are always on top. They are always crossing over in their music which allows them a bigger audience and it helps their music reach the most unlikely of places.

Drake's Album: Nothing Was the Same is available on iTunes





Now I was on soundcloud and found these songs for free. Some of these songs feature Drake like Partyomo's song Over Here. Another Canadian artist I assume he is on Drake's squad or potential record label. Not quite sure but I really like the song. So here's some tracks released by track himself on his soundcloud account: octobersveryown and these tracks can be downloaded for free.







You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

SUBSCRIBE

SUBSCRIBE