Anaconda

Nicki's New Single Anaconda and Potential Video are Taking Over the Internet!

8/18/2014 04:05:00 PM

Update! This is out and when it dropped man......the internet went CRAZY! Nicki destroyed the world with a video?! Who does that? The power of the booty I guess, LMAO check out the video below



Nicki's Anaconda is a sex fueled song pure and simple. I don't mind it. She was very clever about it though. Sampling Sir Mix-A-Lot's "Baby Got Back". A sexually charged song not meant for anyone under the age of 18. And with that being said there was MAJOR backlash about this cover art. I've seen Beyonce's full butt in her videos as of late and seeing Nicki's is no different. I see nothing wrong with Nicki's butt being out. If she wasn't so large in that department, it might not be such a problem. Anyway the song is catchy and youthful. Something that the younger generation and those of us who like Nicki's style of music would appreciate. I'm waiting on the video! I want to see this lap dance she gives Drake. In the pictures he seems to be really into it I just want to see his face. Cause I know it going to be hilarious! LOL.

Anyway the song is listed below and so are some of the photos from her video shoot for the video Anaconda! Hopefully the video will soon follow!







Pictures of the Lap Dance she gave Drizzy Drake!



Source: Singersroom

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

SUBSCRIBE

SUBSCRIBE