Coming Soon

Coming to a Theater Near You: Fifty Shades Of Grey w/ Trailer

7/27/2014 04:09:00 PM


Fifty Shades of Grey is finally releasing its trailer and it looks really intense but I can't go by the trailer. Sometimes these movies show the greatest parts during the trailer. But I will try to be optimistic! The trailer was so exclusive that it was first released on the Today Show. Which was interesting. I mean there was plenty of hype and buzz. No need for the exclusivity. The internet would've spread this faster than the Today Show. I mean seriously! Anyway for your enjoyment (and I know I'm late) here is the trailer for Fifty Shades of Grey:



Plot for Fifty Shades of Grey
When Anastasia Steele, a literature student, goes to interview the wealthy Christian Grey, as a favor to her roommate Kate Kavanagh, she encounters a beautiful, brilliant and intimidating man. The innocent and naive Ana started to realize she wants him, despite his enigmatic reserve and advice, she finds herself desperate to get close to him. Not able to resist Ana's beauty and independent spirit, Christian Grey admits he wants her too, but in his own terms. Ana hesitates as she discovers the singular tastes of Christian Grey - despite of the embellishments of success, his multinational businesses, his vast wealth, his loving family - Grey is consumed by the need to control everything. As they get close Ana starts to discover Christian Grey's secrets and explores her own desires. - via IMDb
Many times I've wanted to read this book series and I actually have the first book. I just haven't taken the time to sit down and read it. It seems very much like an extremely sexy yet naive coming of age story. Which doesn't appeal to me. I started reading it a while back but I just didn't finish it. However I want to read it before I see the movies. If this movie does well which I expect it to, then the second and third books will be put into film form as well. And just for a little bit more of an incentive: Beyonce is on the soundtrack for this film. She is reviving and remixing one of her biggest singles: Crazy in Love. Its going to be edgier, slower, and intense. Right along the lines of the films.

Fifty Shades of Grey is available for reading or listening on Audible, Amazon, Google Play, iTunes, and Barnes & Noble Photo via the mashable.com


So will you be going to see Fifty Shades of Grey?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

SUBSCRIBE

SUBSCRIBE