New Music

New Music & New Music Video! Tameka "Tiny" Harris Has a New Single Called What the F*** Gon Do? #WTFYGD

7/23/2014 12:54:00 PM


So Tiny is making music again. The last time we heard her actually sing a song was when she was in the group Xscape. Tiny has been in the business a long time. She is a very accomplished songwriter and producer. She is very much involved in her daughters girl group the OMG Girlz. Tiny's just a ball of talent and I really like her.

But this song....Let me say this first I do like the music to the song. Its got that old 90s sound to it, but if I'm being completely honest I gotta say its not my cup of tea. Similar to K. Michelle's music I can only listen to the cussing and sad vibes for so long. I know R&B is about love, breakups, makeups, new relationships, fun, sex, parties, etc. Its just I have my limitations on who I can and will listen to on a regular basis. Nothing is wrong with Tiny's song if you enjoy this kind of music.

Another strange thing is the inclusion of her husband and the problems that have been swirling around as far as rumors of cheating. Including the drama with Floyd Mayweather. Its a bit much to put out a song that will do nothing but add fuel to the fire. I'm not saying she should be able to make music that chronicles her life or that may mimic it. I'm just saying if you know the rumors aren't true then don't play up to them with your music. It will be not good for you in the long run.





No word on when the new album will be released but I will keep you updated.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

SUBSCRIBE

SUBSCRIBE