Fabolous

New Music: French Montana featuring Wale & Fabolous R&B Chicks

7/11/2014 11:21:00 AM



There is no other way to describe it this song is wack. Let me get this out the way I've never been a fan of French Montana so I don't expect much out of him but I'm a huge fan of Wale and I'm shocked he even agreed to be on this garbage. As far as Fabolous goes he's cool haven't really heard much from him and I'm not a big fan of his either so I'm just like "eh, whatever" on him being on the track.

There was nothing to this song, nothing at all. The song sounds like it was made in 2 minutes on the fruity loops studio. When I was a kid this software was free and the guys would make these quick tracks that really had no quality or substance to them at all. These guys weren't professionals they were playing around with software and created music that quite frankly...sucked!

The lyrics for this song features artists that are out now. But I'm confused...since when is Miley Cyrus a R&B Chick? She is pop but not even close to R&B. Hell Ashanti is barely R&B. SMDH I don't care what ya'll say this song is stupid there was no reason to for it ever have been made.


Listen to this ridiculousness for yourself and you tell me if its GARBAGE! No matter what you say I will not change my mind. Its a stupid song and isn't worth the 4 minutes.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

SUBSCRIBE

SUBSCRIBE