Music

New Music! Traci Braxton Released Her Single Last Call Off Her Upcoming Album!

7/23/2014 11:41:00 AM


One of my favorite Braxton's has released a new single. Traci Braxton released a single called Last Call. A mix between a ballad and a autotune. Traci's voice is different from her sisters Tamar and Toni. Traci has a smoother and softer voice. Allowing for her to sing very different music and stand out from the crowd. I think given the right style of music she can be a music sensation. I think Traci should stick to true R&B. I like this song Last Call. She's got great vocals but I think its being covered up by the Autotune. I hope Traci nurtures her music and grows. She's an awesome talent and I wish her nothing but the best!

Traci's new album is titled Crash and Burn. It is said to be released this fall.



Congrats Traci! You doing the dang thang!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

SUBSCRIBE

SUBSCRIBE