Amber Riley

#IKnowImLate #DontJudgeMe Reality TV: DWTS is Over and Amber Riley WON! Im SO Happy for Her!!

12/02/2013 06:46:00 PM


I never watch Dancing with the Stars. EVER! I watched one time it was the very first season. When this season started it was no different LOL! But I did have a sudden interest and instead of watching I just followed Dancing with the Stars via the Wendy Williams Shows. She's got colorful commentary on it so I just wake up the morning grab a cup of coffee and watch Wendy for her cliff notes on the show! Now after the show began I started watching the dances I missed on Hulu Plus and I really liked the final four. They were all awesome but there was only one winner and that Ms. Amber P. Riley. 





Wendy and I both had the same favorite to win: Amber Riley! I loved her on Glee. The girl has class, she can sang and dance! Amber was my sure fire winner from the day I saw her perform. Paired with her extremely handsome partner Derek Hough, she was very dedicated to her dances and performed them with grace and elegance. Every dance from the paso doble to the waltz she had it! Most people doubted her for her size but she has become an inspiration to women like me and young girls all over the world. The mantra that I say to myself and everyone who I encounter with low self-esteem and image issues is:

"You Don't Have to Be Thin to Win!!!!"

Amber expressed her gratitude via Twitter:



Here are some photos of some of her performances. 






My second favorite with Jack Osbourne (who placed 3rd), son of rocker Ozzy Osbourne and talk show host Sharon Osbourne. I really liked Jack. He looked GREAT! He was battling his MS and he took the long weeks of the show and commitment like a champ. I thought he would win for sure! Either way he did a great job and was a great sport. He really enjoyed his time there and Jack really adored Cheryl his partner and expressed his gratitude and friendship toward her in the finale. Jack was AWESOME and if I had to choose a strong second it would've been him, No Doubt in My Mind (even though the second place winner was Corbin Bleu).




Congrats to Amber Riley and her win. 

"Women, of any size or race, can do whatever they dream of!!!" - Amber Riley Season 17 Winner 
Read more: ABC15


Source: ABC15

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

SUBSCRIBE

SUBSCRIBE