Coming Soon!

Updated! RuPaul's Drag Race is Coming Back to LOGO Children! So Let's Meet the Queens....

12/11/2013 05:03:00 PM




I LOVE Drag Queens!!!! They are so awesome and flawlessly beautiful. Its amazing to watch them transform. Drag Queens are such confident people. With all the struggles they go through just to be who they are its amazing to see them present themselves in a strong positive light! And Mother Ru always welcomes them with loving open arms despite the competition. Its an amazing show and I watch it every season in my pumps with a glass wine screaming "YASSSSS Honey YASSSSS!" LOL

Checkout the new TRAILER!!!!!


Meet the Queens:






Adore Delano

April Carrion

BenDeLaCreme

Bianca del Rio


Courtney Act

Gia Gunn

Joslyn Fox

Kelly Mantle

Laganja Estranja

Magnolia Crawford

Milk

Miss Darienne Lake

Trinity K Bonet

Vivacious





Just from the MEET THE QUEENS VIDS, HERE ARE MY FAVES:

Vivacious is strong and bold honey G.R.I.T Honey, G.R.I.T. Get it, Rearrange it, Internalize it, and Turn IT! YASSSSS Honey YASSSS!


BenDelCreme is hilarious! She's bubbly and cute. Just a ball of fun! I love her!


Bianca del Rio is a effing RIOT! I swear I laughed the entire time I watched her promo video. She is the BIZNESS! The Queen of Mean is a strong favorite for me!


Courtney Act is a very gorgeous queen. She is just beautiful. I like her normal, down to earth, REAL attitude. She's a very mature queen and I love that!


Joslynn Fox seems like a very sweet person. She's generally a nice person not a mean bone her body. She doesn't have the typical "Bitch I'm Shutting it Down" attitude and that's appealing to me. She's a sweet and very humble person.



Kelly Mantle she's cool and HILARIOUSLY funny. I love her subtle humor. She's just a ball of laughs and I adore her infectious personality.


Miss Darienne Lake girl...represent for the big girls. She's just a really cool, FUNNY Drag Queen that I absolutely adore!

RuPaul's Drag Race Begins Again Darlings in February of 2014!

Start your engines And May The Best Woman WIN!



Source: NewNowNext and LOGOTV

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

SUBSCRIBE

SUBSCRIBE