#TwerkIt

New Music Video - Busta Rhymes "Twerk It" feat Nicki Minaj

7/25/2013 09:26:00 PM


This is Busta Rhymes new single Twerk It feat. Nicki Minaj (well it may not be new to you but its definitely new to me). The video itself is provocative. Too much ass for me. I can't look at it for long. I love Busta Rhymes I think he's funny and cool. I just feel like he's better than this and I wish the video was more geared toward the culture and portraying it in a better fashion verses just asses jiggling everywhere. Its gotta be more to Jamaican's and other islanders than just that, right? I know I know everybody is reading this like "Tiff seriously? The song is called Twerk It." I know. I know I'm just not trying to look at a woman's ass all day long. Its just not my cup of tea. But do you Busta, do you.

Busta and Nicki Minaj ScreenShots of the Video


Busta Rhymes as a digitized Venom Comic book Character
Anyway the song itself I dig. I like the island vibe Busta and Nicki give off, rapping in their native dialect. All in all its a hot song for a party or bumping in your car and especially for clubbing. Another Summertime hit I need to include in my summer hit list!

By the Way: Twerking is not new at all. Its just been rebooted. But I don't think it should praised like it is something awe inspiring natural beauty. A girl shaking her ass is a magically feat to some people but to me its a dance nothing more and nothing less move on and act like you got some sense. That is all!

Check out the video below:



*Side Note: Check Out this Twerking Gone WRONG Photo:





Source: NecoleBitchie & NoWayGirl

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

SUBSCRIBE

SUBSCRIBE