Biopic

Good News! TLC is Putting Their Group Back Together with Lil Mama!

7/25/2013 05:25:00 PM



TLC held a press conference today and announced that for the time being Lil Mama would be joining them in the group for their performances at the Mixtape Festival in Hershey, PA this weekend. Lil Mama played Lisa "Left Eye" Lopez in the Biopic TLC movie coming soon to Vh1. She was a good pick for Lisa Lopez and she resembles her tremendously in the movie. So choosing her to perform with them is not only a good choice but an obvious one. Lil Mama already knows the choreography and all of Left Eye's raps so its a good fit.

No one knows if this is a permanent change. I think this Mixtape Festival and a trial to see if she will be accepted by the fans and if she really fits in with the real TLC, not the biopic actresses portraying TLC the real live thing! Hopefully if I'm right and it is a test she passes! So congrats to Lil Mama I hope this works out for you. And I'm glad TLC is pushing forward! Nothing can replace Lisa "Left Eye" Lopez she is always going to be missed but I don't think she would've been okay with the group being at a stand still. I think TLC letting Lil Mama join their group even for a small amount time is a great idea and I bet its a dream come true for Lil Mama.

Always been a fan of TLC and I can't wait until the Biopic comes out in October on Vh1! Check out the Teaser Trailer HERE:


Source: NecoleBitchie

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

SUBSCRIBE

SUBSCRIBE