#AssFat

New Music Alert: Trina - A** Fat feat Meek Mill

7/28/2013 05:29:00 PM

Ms. Trina the original Baddest Bitch is back with a new song called A** Fat. Trina has never been one to be shy about her banging body or how she uses it. I can admit Trina is one of the prettiest women I've seen and she's got a natural body that most women including myself have been jealous of and wanted since she hit the scene. Trina's music has always been raw and gritty. Putting her in the same league as Foxy Brown and Lil Kim, 2 women who weren't afraid of expressing themselves in their rawest form.


Trina's new song A** Fat talks about what most men would consider is her best feature...wait for it...her ASS (and other assets of course lol). But he body is not the only thing that is mentioned, she also talks about her boss mentality. Meek Mill is featured on her song in the hook and a small verse in the beginning. It's song you listen to when you need to amped up. Its got hard hitting beats and its definitely a club banger. It does what it's intended to do MAKE YOU MOVE! Ms. Trina you are going to have women all over the world singing this song LOL.

Rating: I give Ms. Trina's A** Fat...B-


Don't be mad at the B- minus rating. I like Trina honestly I do, I just want to hear something else from you besides this. I want to see what else you are capable of.

This is just a fun song something to bump in your car and definitely request in the club 100%!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

SUBSCRIBE

SUBSCRIBE