#Daria

OMG YES! MTV's Daria The Movie!!!

7/30/2013 02:39:00 AM



As a 90s kid I loved the shows that were out during that time. Cartoons were toons funny but relatable like Doug, Recess, Pepper Ann, X-Men, Batman: The Series, the list goes on and on. I loved Daria on MTV. She was soo cool to me even though she was considered a nerd on her show. Daria was a cartoon TV show on MTV about a really smart nerdy girl who was an outcast in her town, school, and amongst her family. She never got excited about ANYTHING! The show was just about her making her way through high school and never changing who she was to fit into some mold of what was cool or considered "normal". Daria was Daria and she liked it that way, and so did I! I was heartbroken when Daria ended and I wished they would've done a
movie. They gave the most idiotic show on MTV ever (Beavis and Butthead) a movie, actually they had a couple movies. I wish they would've given Daria her own movie. So when I saw this funny video online from CollegeHumor I was so happy but kind of upset when I realized that this was simply an elaborate trailer of a movie that was never going to happen. But never the less the
trailer (regardless of the fact that its FAKE) is awesome and Aubrey Plaza is the perfect actress for this part. She is Daria in Live Action form! The trailers hilarious and I hope someone makes a Kickstarter campaign or something to make this REAL!







You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

SUBSCRIBE

SUBSCRIBE