April 1st Single Release

Chris Brown's Fine China was RELEASED 2DAY!

4/02/2013 12:23:00 AM


Chris Brown's Fine China was released today! Let me tell you after listening to it I can honestly say I love the new musical direction he is taking. It's a great song and he sings it well. The video is cute has a nice plot. Girl has a boyfriend, the father doesn't approve, she leaves anyway, he sends the goons to take out the boyfriend, and so on and so on. Kind of like a mixture of Smooth Criminal, Do You Remember the Time and PYT. I love the video and I can appreciate what he's doing. It has the usual aspects that you come to expect from Chris Brown the extremely AWESOME dancing and performance and the forbidden love plot line. 

*I also see the influence of Michael Jackson in this video and I can hear it in the music. It's Great!*

At least its not a video with a bunch of half-naked girls of Asian decent dancing and drinking, while he sings Fine China. #imjussayin! Growing up, changing and evolving into a mature adult is a beautiful thing! 

So without further ado here is Fine China:



Chris Brown's Single Fine China is available now on iTunes!

Source: Youtube.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

SUBSCRIBE

SUBSCRIBE