Changing Faces

NEW MUSIC ALERT: Changing Faces is BACK! "Hate Love" New Single

5/07/2013 06:41:00 PM


Changing Faces was and is a 90s group (protege' of the King of RnB R. Kelly) that rose to heights of the RnB scene with their hits Stroke You Up, Foolin Around, and G.H.E.T.T.O.U.T. Now they are back on the scene with new music. I have to admit when changing faces was out I was a little kid. I was about 10 or 11 at the time. I wasn't allowed to listen to music like this when I was that age. My parents restricted the music my siblings and I could listen to. I didn't listen to Changing Faces until I was 15 years old. By then they had been out for well over 3 years. So I was late to the game LOL.

Anyway this new single is kind of RAW. I mean it sounds like it was recorded in a bad studio and it wasn't cleaned up properly. But the vocals and the song itself is classic RnB and classic Changing Faces. I'm so glad that REAL RnB is making a comeback and I can't wait to see what else they put out. 

Rating: 6 out of 10
The record quality is bad. And honestly it would be so much better if the song was re-recorded in a with better studio quality if that happens it will easily be bumped to a 9 out of 10!


Check it out for your self. 
Here's the song:



Hey Check Another #oldiebutgoldie by Changing Faces: Stroke You Up



Source: ThisIsRnB.com and SoundCloud.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

SUBSCRIBE

SUBSCRIBE