#Beautiful

NEW MUSIC ALERT: Mariah Collabs W/ Miguel for New Single "Beautiful" aka #Beautiful

5/07/2013 01:34:00 AM



#Beautiful Single Cover, 2013 via HelloBeautiful.com
Well I listened to Mariah Carey's single #Beautiful and I'm less than impressed. Honestly the song, reminds you of that old school music you used to hear during shows like the Wonder Years or something like that. LOL I'm sorry its not terrible or bad. Its just not the kind of music I'm used to Mariah putting out. When I was a little girl my dad used to listen to Mariah all the time. Even the collaboration with ODB. My dad is a stickler for originality and refuses to listen to any new artists (of the past 14 years) except for John Legend, Jill Scott, Fantasia, Carl Thomas, Musiq Soulchild, and Angie Stone. For him you had to have singing ability. Mariah of course was his favorite. She could and can sing beautifully. My dad had almost every album she made. Some of his favorites were Musicbox, Butterfly, and of course Day Dream (his favorite and my favorite of all time). Honestly its a cute song just not what I wanted or expected for a collaboration of Mariah Carey and Miguel. Well My Rating Is.....

Rating: 2 out of 10

Its just not the business. Nothing against Mariah Carey or Miguel, love them both. Its just not my cup of tea.

Take a listen to the song above and judge for yourself. If you want an #oldiebutgoldie take a listen to Dreamlover! Absolutely one of my favorite Mariah songs!

Mariah Carey - Dreamlover by Dante35

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

SUBSCRIBE

SUBSCRIBE