Basketball

Sports: Here are My 2014 NBA Playoff Predictions! Its My Bracket Mitches So Keep it Cool No Need to Get Hype!

4/17/2014 09:39:00 PM


I began to like basketball because of my husband's obsession with the sport. I watched it when I was younger I grew up watching the NBA on TV because of my father and brother. But I only watched it then because I had to. Now I watch it because its an interesting sport. Currently I've been watching basketball consistently for well over 6 years now and I've decided to make my predictions on who will win the coveted NBA Championship this year.

Here you go:


My 2014 NBA Champions are the Indiana Pacers but Oklahoma could take it. The finals are going to be a toss up. My ideal situation is to have the Pacers to the win overall. But I wouldn't be mad if Oklahoma won at all. It would be vindication for them after their loss to the Miami Heat in 2012.  As long as the Miami Heat don't win it I'm good. Now I know what you're thinking "You're from Cleveland you're just mad that LeBron didn't stay and give Cleveland a championship." I ain't gone lie I was upset that he left but I wasn't crying or burning Jerseys. I didn't like the way he went about it. That's all. It was like he broke up with his girlfriend on national TV with no heads up or nothing. I want some competition a real sparring match between the best of the best and right now in the east the only teams working toward that are the Pacers and the Thunder. At least in my opinion they are. 

Who's your pick? Who will become the 2014 NBA Champions?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

SUBSCRIBE

SUBSCRIBE