Jazmine Sullivan

In Music...Jazmine Sullivan is BACK, Promising a New Album and Single Soon!

4/02/2014 07:51:00 PM



One of my favorite artists Jazmine Sullivan is back into music. I loved Jazmine Sullivan she's awesome. She has tremendous talent and she's absolutely gorge!

Jazmine Sullivan first hit mainstream with her song "Need U Bad". It was a smash hit and her album Fearless dominated from 2008-2009. She's a Grammy nominated artist/songwriter and protege' of rapper/producer Missy Elliott. She's wrote songs for artists like Tamia, Jennifer Hudson, Fantasia Barrino, and Christina Milan.

Jazmine sold out at KOKO in London's Camden Place. She performed a cover of Daft Punk's hit Get Lucky and then she performed some of her hits like “Need U Bad,”“Lions, Tigers & Bears” and“Bust Your Windows,” and fan favorite "In Love With Another Man" along with a preview of her new single "Masterpiece". She announced she has made her return to music and will be releasing the single "Masterpiece" and her new album will be called Mona Lisa later on this year.


In 2011, Jazmine announced via twitter that she was giving the music industry a break. Here's her tweet:
I'm making an official announcement that I am taking a break from music. I’m trying to figure out who I am … w/out a mike, paper or pen. I promised myself that when it wasn't fun anymore I wouldn't do it. and here I am. I'm not saying I wont ever sing again in my life becuz I don't believe that. but in this moment… rt now… I got some things to figure out.
I'm glad Jazmine went and got herself together. She was a great R&B artist and they are few and far between these days. So when her album single and album comes out I will definitely be purchasing them when they are released which hopefully will be in the near future. Please let it be in the future.




Source: MadameNoire and HollywoodLife

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

SUBSCRIBE

SUBSCRIBE